Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes!!!


Nothing like a band of fiery diamonds to warm up an icy week. The hints had been flying fast and furious, and I was certain a proposal was forthcoming for my birthday. Surprise -- it came early. Which is AWESOME, because I hate waiting, and my attempts to pretend I didn't get the hints were lame.

So ... Yes!! (That's what she said. Heh.)

I couldn't be happier. Thanks for everything, and everything to come, baby. You are the best.

6 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Jonas said...

How wonderful!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Alyson said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful ring!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Don said...

Congratulations on the forthcoming wedding. I hope we'll have some photos or videos to look forward to!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Fiona said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!! And that IS a beautiful ring :) :)

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Sally-Sal said...

Whoo Hoo!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger BrightBoy said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful birthday present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home