Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Three cheers!

Here's the best idea I've seen in a long time. Yes, yes, yes. Let's segregate the crying, kicking, snotting kids from the rest of us who are there to get a job done: Get through the damned line. It's a bit late for me, but it'll still make my life easier for those times when I'm not flying private or flying commercial with Pilot and going through the bypass line. But I don't see the part about the kids being segregated onto different flights. Hm, that must be coming in part two.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Fiona said...

Way to go on this idea. It's not just families. I'm sick to death of ending up behind people who rarely fly and aren't up to scratch with requirements at security!! I know what to do and am ready to do it....I'm so sick of people getting to the x-ray conveyer belt and still not realising they need to put their damn liquids and gels in a bag and then proceeding to do it in front of me, holding up the entire line. They should be made to go off to the side and join the BACK of the line when they're ready.

And don't get me started on how long it takes some people to take off their shoes (and put them back on, on the other side of the machine).

Oh and collecting bags and other items....get them the hell out of the tray and move away from the machine...don't start re-packing your bag right there, and creating a bottleneck back into the machine.

Wow you touched a nerve here *L*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home