Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Maybe there's a reason I found this info?

Nice. I'm glancing over the home page of the local newspaper and see a headline mentioning a street right next to mine and a hunt for a serial rapist. It seems the police have used DNA evidence to tie at least four previous rapes in my neighborhood over the last few years to one that occurred one street over last week. I didn't know about any of this. I already don't -- and wouldn't -- leave any doors or windows open at night. I'm on the right track, too, because that's how he's been getting into women's homes -- easy as pie -- between 1:30 and 5:30 a.m. Ladies, never assume you're safe, even if you live in a "safe" area. It's not worth the risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home