Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Bump!

Some friends invited us to their house on Rough River this weekend. We had a wonderful time and it was a perfect getaway from the craziness that has overtaken us. I learned:

Water skiing is not for me. I never thought it would be. I was right. I could not get up on those things.

Jet skiing is scary and fun -- two great things that go great together. But getting on a jet ski with a 13-year-old boy and letting him drive is not the smartest decision I've ever made. I think my brain got a bit scrambled when I hit the water going 50 or 60 mph. Not sure if I'll ever be the same.

Getting pulled in the giant inner tube is a lot easier than trying to water ski and you get more air.

I want a boat!

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a nice SeaDoo Challenger 1800 boat for sale down the street from me. They want like $6,000 for it, I think. I tried to convince Dave to buy it, but he is right--we still have so much to finish on this house. I love the speed boat, but I'm wanting a pontoon. We had a lot of fun on the one we rented for the girls weekend. I want a boat too!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Fiona said...

Trust me, the old adage about owning a boat is true.....it's a hole in the water in which to pour money!!

Proceed with caution :)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

The boat looks like a bargain next to the plane.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home