Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Holy crap, what's number three?


A few days ago, I reached a milestone in the business that I started a few months ago. It really made me see how I am building a foundation and can grow this into something substantial. Then, a couple of days later, I got very, very good news regarding my full-time job. Now I'm on the lookout for that third piece of good work-related news. Man, I feel so esteemed and partially self-actualized. A shot of caffeine and I think I can sprint the rest of the way.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Fiona said...

Big thumbs up and congratulations. Way to go woman!!

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, good to hear you're climbing the pyramid !

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, the sky is the limit for someone as talented as you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home