Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

That's how you do it

Last night, Pilot and I went to a super fun St. Patty's Day Texas Hold 'Em tournament with friends. Man, was the food good, and normally that would be more than enough for me.

But I WON! I won the whole thing! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I think some of those boys were a little miffed at being beat by a girl, but it turned Pilot on, so I won again! The luck of the Irish is with me this week.

3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

Boys always get mad when they get beat by a girl. It makes it so much sweeter. ;-)

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so rocked the other night. Me coming in 3rd was just freaky. lol I sat down at the table when we began and announced that I shouldn't even play because I knew I'd be first one out. ;) I think we might try to get a regular poker game going. Interested? :)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Twinkie, it was a sweet treat!

Kim, heck yeah, I'm interested. I don't play that well every night, but I'll die trying. Good job, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home