Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rocking weekend

Life is busy and hectic, what can I say? This past weekend, we finally got to take a bit of a break from business and family business. We did the Doggy Derby fundraiser for the Kentucky Humane Society with some friends and I am proud that our team raised around $300 for KHS, one of my favorite causes. It was a beautiful morning and the dogs were out of their minds with all the butt sniffing. We saw Paula Poundstone finally. Been waiting a long time for that show (happy birthday, baby!). Remember her? She is even funnier now than back in the 80s. She's been through some rough shit and her comedy is more raw and effective because of it. You go, Paula. I'll come to your show again. Then ... Rockband! We are such dorks, but we've had so much fun playing this game at friends' houses that we got our own. I cannot believe that I now have a game system in my home, but there is nothing like banging on those drums and we are having a blast playing together. We're especially good with the Ramones. Rock and roll is all about passion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home