Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shout out for WFPK

I got notice today that I'll get to go my third exclusive (and free!) concert at our local public radio station. Pilot and I will be at a very intimate show by A Fine Frenzy! The shows by The Black Keys and Damien Rice were amazing, not to mention all the other free shows I've been to, or the shows I've bought tickets for after hearing about them from the station. I've learned so much about music and musicians, including some great local ones that have gone on to be big shots nationally, from FPK; we're so lucky to have the high-quality public radio partnership that we do here in the Ville. A membership is well worth it. I love it!

1 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds very cool, I got to see 80's matchbox b-line disaster free my a radio station, that was good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home