Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Misc. I need to dump out of my brain

I was recently told I look like Elaine on Seinfeld. I quite enjoyed it.

A site full of photos of celebrities without makeup confused me. The celebs looked fabulous mostly because of their eye makeup. Some of them have ghastly skin and you gotta cover that up if you have it (I don't), but now I feel like I need to start wearing a ton of eye makeup. Who has the time? And it gets smeary.

I have a cat now. I do not understand why she meows all the time. What is it about, I wonder?

If I go by online self-descriptions on MySpace and such, we are all not so different. We all love camping. Are 100 percent honest. All the time. Because of that one person that tried to destroy our lives by lying to us. Our friends will tell you that we're fun. Laid back. Have no interest in head games. Like any type of music. Love to hang out at home, but like to go out and party too. Are at our target weight.

Decaf coffee sucks.

Flying first class is lovely.

I need to be more of a hardass at work.

I shouldn't be allowed to go to the Dollar Tree alone. Some of that crap is so cute. It's a dollar!

As soon as I try to lighten my load and take something out of my purse, I need it, damn it. Like I didn't have room for a nail file.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

A cat? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so allergic. And it's about me, ya know?

We should never, ever go to the Dollar Tree together.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Yes! The cat came as part of a package deal with the man. I'll try to get a decent picture, but she's a fast little thing.

Of course, now we must go to Dollar Tree together. Let me save up first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home