Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Who has the best boyfriend in the world?

I do. Duh.

I'm just back from my xmas present -- a whirlwind trip to New York City. We visited my brother and sis-in-law and my nephew, who is the cutest, best baby EVER. That face even melted Pilot a bit, and he's less of a kid person than I am. I'm making everyone look at the pictures. We stayed in a beautiful hotel on 6th Ave., a couple of blocks from Central Park, which, as you know, is one of my favorite spots in the world, ate at 21, which was all old-school NY, and ritzy and clubby. We were all fancy and looked beautiful. Walked the NY streets. Watched the people. Rode the subway and took cabs and closed our eyes so we wouldn't see the seemingly inevitable crash coming, ate bagels, took pictures, planned our next trip to NY.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. I am so spoiled.

Pilot's bday is coming up soon, and turnabout is fair play.... :)

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Don said...

Shoot. Why didn't you gimme a shout? I could've met Pilot! Not to mention saying hi to you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home