Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

OMG OMG O-M-G

Thought about doing a year-end, New Year post, but I've been vacationing and enjoying spending less time with the computer. Suffice it to say that last year was, as predicted, fabulous, and I have no doubt that 2008 will be even better. OMG!
We're starting it off with a bang. Pilot is taking me on a super-secret trip and I cannot WAIT to find out what we're doing! I also cannot believe he hasn't spilled the beans. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

Revel in the excitement. Happy New Year to you both!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Don said...

Don't forget to write us when he whisks you away, to tell us where you went.

May the worst day of the New Year be better than the best day of the old one, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home