Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You know what I hate?

Songs that have sirens in them. Or, I don't hate the songs, but I hate that when I'm rocking out in the car, and I hear the sirens, it gets me EVERY TIME. "Oh! Wait, where is it...I gotta...awwwww ;^%$@!" I am such a dork. A mad dork. But it did lead me to find this gem. Remember when cool gents and ladies could jump on the stage and dance without getting beat? Are those clowns part of the art, or are they freelance? When's the last time you saw a dude rocking an unbuttoned shirt like this? They do bring the funk. O! H! I! O!

3 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Don said...

I hate it when YouTube pulls a video that someone linked to and I wanted to see. Drats.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Jonas said...

I'm laughing. The same thing happens to me occasionally when I'm driving...I'm left momentarily confused. Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Don said...

The ones that get to me are TV shows with phone rings in them that are too close to my own phone. I have a decent sound system, and it can be a little too realistic, making me look around for the source of the ring. It happens less these days - I have no more landline and my cellphone's rings never seem to be used on TV. I've actually seen my phone and similar models from the same company on some shows, but they always swap out the real ring tone for something a lot more generic-sounding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home