Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I live to do Sidog's bidding

He's tagged me for five things you don't know about me.

I have an unhealthy fascination with Raven-Symone. She's like the tiny progeny of Oprah and Martha Stewart. Girl knows how to fix stuff and make stuff, and she does it like I do -- haphazardly and without planning it out first. And if there's a bit of glue or thread or whatever showing, who cares??? Love her.

I'm very good at knowing what I want and making the big decisions and not questioning myself. It's the littler, usually inconsequential ones that take too long.

I get very upset if there is no mail delivery because of a holiday. I love getting the mail. You never know what wonderful item could be in there.

I like marshmallows, but I like them better when they're a little stale and slightly hard on the outside. It's not just the texture; they taste better.

I would not go to the mall on Black Friday if you paid me cash money. Most years, I'd be home in comfy clothes, chilling. This year: Vegas, baby!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, my bidding ! the possabilites are endless

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

I'm with you on the marshmallow thing...

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Don said...

Enjoy Vegas. I want to hear the dirt when you get back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home