Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Is it the little things?

Yes, of course it is.

Today is LaToya's birthday, so last night I did my best to ruin her workspace with crepe paper, balloons, banners and all manner of crap. She's a bit prickly and she pretended not to like it, but she did. :) She's the rockingest chick. She tries to fly under the radar and not call attention to herself, but she just doesn't realize how amazing she is. Now I'm going to take her to lunch and shower her with gifts, because today is her day and that's how it's gonna be. Gotta keep her blushing.

In other news, I'm bad ass because I'm wearing my red boots, I'm having an especially good hair day, I smell like vanilla lotion, and my social calendar is full. Fear me.

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Don said...

You keep her blushing, and I'd never fear you. (But I would remember to wear protection!) (wicked grin!)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

I did, I did.

You should ALWAYS beware a girl in red boots. Just a tip.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Don said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaghah!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home