Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Feel like walking the world



or running or skipping or dancing

or soaring or diving or plunging

or floating or sprinting or tiptoeing

or scrabbling or crawling or somersaulting

or sliding or falling or leaping

or swimming or shimmying or clambering for a foothold

I just want to see it all, pick up bits of dirt and leaves and sand and shell, breathe the rain and drink the air, fall and arise, be scratched and cut and bleeding and scarred and healed.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Damn, between the music and your great post, my mood just launched into a new orbit. Gotta love people who love life!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Don said...

Hey, GEG - enjoy your trip into freedom, and remember to send me a postcard, OK? ;-)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO: Wow, I'm tickled. My pleasure.

Matt: Check your mailbox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home