Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Don't tell me what to do

You know that sensation you get when someone tells you not to do something? The hair stands up on your arms, your stomach clenches and the skin on your palms starts to itch? Must do it, must do it, must do it. In a perverse way, I so enjoy those moments when I've just been challenged and I know that I'm going to do just that very thing that has been deemed verboten. This little video did it for me and I'm gonna go try it out. What's the worst that could happen?

5 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

A. St. Elmo's Fire... cool!

B. Will you call me up and whisper words like "perverse" and "verboten" until I hang up? :-)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Oh, joy, a cheesy 80s movie reference and a proposition all in one! You're good. Yes, all night long, babe, all night long.

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Twinkie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home