Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Travels

The last month, plus a little more, has been busy, busy with travel. Just the way we like it. I've got lots of fun pictures from all over, but for the moment, these are a few from our trip to Niagara Falls. It has been on my list of destinations I must reach before I die. And now I have! The falls themselves are incredible, as expected, but the whole area is gorgeous, which I did not realize. We will definitely go back again. And we got to go to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo for the original hot wings. Pilot told me they were better than any others, and darn if he wasn't right on. You must go and eat a huge plate of them. Or you can order them to be delivered ..... Mmmmmm.



For October, we will stay closer to home for a change. Maybe. We might. Or maybe not.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home