Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, July 06, 2007

I was looking for something new to worry about and I think I've found it

41%



I'm killing any zombie that gets near me the first chance I get, I don't care if they're a loved one or not (yeah, sure, I'll look into your dead eyes first; does that make you feel better, you monster?), and I'm still at 41 percent survival? I'm the kind of girl who always carries peanut butter and often pastries in her bag, so at least I won't starve to death. I hate being hungry. And no sharing, so step off. This is helpful, but it makes me think: Aren't the zombies already hanging out at Walmart? Seriously, have you ever looked into Walmarters eyes? Gross. The place does have a great selection of weapons, though, and no, I'm not telling you which ones I have because you may become a walking, rotting, stinking dead thing and there's no sense in giving up info to the enemy if you don't have to. 41 percent, I can't believe this. I need more peanut butter.

4 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Don said...

Damn... I scored 57%, answering honestly. I'm going to try "gaming" the answers a bit, to see how high I can get it.

Yup, just as I thought - by gaming the answers, I scored 97%.

Gotta work on my anti-zombie skills... ;-)

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

Ha ha! I Have a 48% Chance of Survival! I'll bet you wanna share your peanut butter now, beeyatch!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Nish said...

Looks like you and I are in the same boat with 41%, but I only have to outrun you, right?

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a go and came out with 67%, I think it is due to the large amounts of Zombie movies I watch ! - what good is PB without J though ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home