Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"You are now divorced and a single person"

It's been a long time since I anticipated a piece of mail so urgently. But today, it's here! I'm divorced! Not an actual huge difference in my life -- I already made the changes I wanted to make and I love and cherish the path I'm on. It's MY path. Mine and my loved ones. It's just official, one more moment. I don't regret one minute of my life, I've never been happier, more content or excited about every day. I am blessed.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Oh good, now you're free to come visit me! ;)

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats I guess ! - shame nwo beat me to it

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

You rocked me last time, so you know I'll be back, NWO!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Nish said...

Hey, official is a big deal. I love me some closure! Congrats! Hopefully one day you will be saying the same to me. :)

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Don said...

Congratulations on your singledom. So, when's the party to celebrate it? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home