Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Unexpected things that happened yesterday

I won a copy of this book. WTF? Why would I want a hip-hop superstar in my house? Plus, anyone who says they ALWAYS tell the truth is a damned liar.

I met a schizophrenic. I took it as a very good sign that I couldn't follow his story about the rosary, the devil, making the devil eat it, the Mediterranean, Clint Eastwood, the Bolshevik Revolution and Jack Webb.

I got a marriage proposal.

6 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger NWO said...

So much for being single. Umm, just wondering.... is there perhaps just a bit more to add to the end of that lil' story?

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

It must be those green eyes of yours...

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Jonas, yes, I do believe they played a part.

NWO, indeed, my friend, there is more to the story. A great story. I will tell you about it, but I won't tell it here. It's not the business of people who think being a friend is doing a little something here and there when it's convenient and advantageous for them, and then kicking someone when they're down, never asking or caring what happens after that. Or people who think friendship and love means, "I get to ask you for what I need because I know you'll die trying to give it to me but don't you ever ask me for what you need. You won't get it." Or people who've judged me so harshly they choose not to be part of my life. Or people who aren't part of my life but try to keep tabs on everything I'm doing anyway. I'll tell the story elsewhere.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Don said...

I hope I'll get to hear that story someday, my friend. Congratulations are in order, I hope?

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a couple of random events, how did you win the book ? and how did the proposal come about ? email me I am dying to know

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Co-conspirator said...

The truth is relevant. Call me to discuss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home